Ryan Payton, in the midst of shipping Episode 3 of the critically acclaimed République, joins us to discuss episodic games. We start with a diversion into the challenge of supporting slower and older devices, then talk Season’s Passes, approaches to releasing game episodes, Telltale Games, and then go more in depth on République. Afterward, we talk about Destiny, Shadows of Mordor, console sales numbers, and buy some games on PSN.
- Camoflaj’s République
- The iPad zombie, Allen’s article about old iPads
- Ryan’s PAX panel, Episodic Games: Divine Dream or Neverending Nightmare
- Firewatch, the next game from two excellent designers behind The Walking Dead Season 1
- Ken Levine’s Narrative Lego from GDC 2014
- The Camoflaj Radio Podcast
Download (1:22:28) • Oct 23, 2014